Tuesday 14 February 2017

Current struggle

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, Christian Guenette. I'm going to present to all of your family members and friends what I presented to you, namely:


Question:
Have these arrests been made known publically via media outlets? Why or why not?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMr3ZhuTtDk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then I'm going to provide them with your response and we'll see who they would assess as the dysfunctional of the two of us. Sound good?

Your response: "You call it 'burying my head in the sand'. I call it 'wasting my time...Don't waste more of my time with opinions about mind-control gunk, or conspiracy theories."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...